Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir My name is amit Kumar yadav I have written about my sister in earlier question may be I have not written complete details to answer sir my problem is that my sister whose name is shalini yadav who is missing since 18 December 2011 when we search for shalini we did not found anywhere finally we go to the police station and complain about their missing when the call details of shalini is searched we found that shalini is in touch with three of them we talk to them they say they don't know about shalini but the call detail exactly point two of them one is ritesh and other is subhash we at once lodged for against three of them the third one is shalini classmate vikash but in call detail there is no clue we get the FIR NO IS 64/2014 OF SHASTRINAGAR SULTANPUR UP but after one year we dont get clue about shalini police dont cooperate with us after a lot of pressure they caught subhash sukla and sent too jail and the ritesh belong to powerful family police help them and they found junavile but police dont ask to them a single Question with ritesh they help him not us after that sir we move to high court Lucknow bench miscelinous case no 1413 case year 2013 high court ask to homesecretory what is going they say very confidently that shalini is adult and she is scolding with vikash the court says police have done his work very effortly and transferring of case to cbcid is frivolous sir my question is that if shalini is with vikash why police don't arrest him sir after more than one and half year we don't find shalini sir she is very good in nature sir I confidently says that there is big conspiracy please sir help we dont know what to do...sir police help culprits..sir if u want more detail please write u r email I.d I Will sent you documents

Asked on 7/13/13, 12:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

Sir, I am very sorry hear your case.

You may consider moving a Habeas Corpus petition under Article 32 of the Constitution of India before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India for recovery of Shalini.

All the best Mr. Yadav.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/13, 7:12 pm

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file petition before Supreme Court

Read more
Answered on 7/13/13, 9:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India