Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir, our cheque rejected reasons was exceeds arrangements , totally confused. Is that reason how should I take legal action PL guide me

Asked on 12/15/18, 3:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"


First bring it to the notice of the defaulter to make arrangements, then present it again at the Bank,, not satisfying can give complaint to the magistrate U/s.138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/18, 9:11 pm
Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

You may watch my video on this topic on

Hope this will clear your doubts

Read more
Answered on 1/02/19, 12:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India