Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir i m a boutique manager in a furniture company i have sold a furniture to a customer cost rs 10L n his cheque was bounced i immediatly report to my seniors bt they dnt take any action inspite of ths they retuned tht cheque to the customer nw they hold my sal that either i should recover the money or they will recover from me n whn i lev the job and mail my resignation they did not except n warns me to join back or they will file case against me.. Please guide me that is there any case which they can file agsinst me n moreover i have not signed any bond with them

Asked on 6/29/13, 2:16 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

What was the nature of contract with the employer? Why did they return the cheque?

You have to file a case for recovery to recover your salary.

Feel free to contact on 9873109672 for assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket


Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 2:37 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

The matter needs deeper examination. Appropriate action by your employer will depend upon the extent of authority given to you for selling material against cheques.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 4:32 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you cannot be held responsible if the cheque of a customer bounces. you can approach a lawyer for legal remedy.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 11:47 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Nothing will happen, your employer has got an excuse to stop your salary. resign and look for your job.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 1:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India