Legal Question in Criminal Law in India


Before demonitisation , I broke my f.d to buy a flat. And withdraw cash. After few days demonitisation came. I thought to deposit all money in bank as I hv proof of white money. Buy some body misguided me and told me to give money to him as he will convert and give me back..

Till date he did not gave me my money. He block my number...he is in the city...i met him but he said I hv invested ur money and I will give ur money...but I dnt think he is ready to this is the 3rs year....Now what should I do to get back my money.

Asked on 4/27/19, 12:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Sir/Ma'am, If you've given money against Promisary Note, or bond, as you can file the summary proceeding suit recovering money at the Civil Court Jurisdiction in your place.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/19, 7:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India