Legal Question in Criminal Law in India


I'm living away from parents since 18 years, brother and father constantly fights over property issue, i supported both financially till 2007, after that broke all ties. My bhabhi committed suicide ,before death FIR against all family members except brother/husband ;now bail under 498,306,509 sec., I'M no way concerned , never visited them since 5 years, no property transactions, i never got financially support from parents, after 10 th class,i left home, now i am class I govt. Officer, now i can not believe parents, brother and lawyer appointed who is again relative.,,my query is how to prevent arrest and trial, is there any scope of removing my name from FIR, by contacting SP, i feel very humiliated , pl guide

Asked on 5/12/13, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

you may apply for quash Fir up to your limit for more info call on given no.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/13, 8:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India