Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir,Madam, I have the proper to inform u I am telling from kolkata and i also want share my littlebit personal problem with u. In this connection i inform to u, i am a unmarried age 46 professionally tabla palyer and also music composer.I am socially attached with face book regarding my profession mainly...i have a music school also and many students(male, female,kids etc) are involed with my school and i continuing my school with very good reputation for last 15 years.suddenly a girl age 19 who is my student of music school.she come to take her music tution and see me continuous abnormally most of the days, laugh abromally to see me and talk some vergal sexual word eg: how will we do leapkiss,sex,etc....etc... which is granted to my all students as a joke part, but i also this as a joke not take it seriously any time. On september2019 on tution day that girl come to my house as early as becoz may be her college has finished early then after sometimes our normally conversations she poked me and told me plzzz sir u don't know how to leap kiss u will do, no tension i will give teach regarding leapkiss practically...after that she done leapkiss with me on that moment for 5 to 10mints duration and so as a male person i am also littlebit involved with girl...but one point is noted only 5 to 10mints leapkiss canbe happened honestly said....after this i told her sorry..extrmly sorry for this...plzz don't mind,that time she replied with smile its ok sir,it can be happened,so what, no problem...after this incident she has stopped to take her tution and call me sir regarding money is concern couple of month i did not attent my music i told her..ok ok..u will come after solve ur problem........this is main matter.......after 5 month from september2019 that is february 2020 mother of that girl suddenlly called me and told me that u have done these bad things with my daughter, i will complain to police and also do fir and have to go u jail but she did not go to police station ...and several times her mother called me and gave me thred all i am fritened and confused...................1) My question is as bcoz this incident six month over if her mother goes to police for fir, gd etc etc either police will accept to take of fir or gd or reject her fir,gd etc...etc..???? 2)What will be the result of this case actually??? I am afraid...and psychologycally panic grown to i appeal to u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me my 2 questions ans which will help me to lead a healthy life and safe live..........thanking you, yours faithfully

Unknown,30/03/2020. Thanks& Regards.

Asked on 3/30/20, 1:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

There can not be any proof of lip kiss. If they complain against you after six months, you have to deny all the charges.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/20, 2:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India