Legal Question in Criminal Law in India


My husband's first divorced taken on notary..same day he ane his first wife file petion in family court for divorce decree. After six months his wufe refused to give divorce..she gave pursis that she was forced to sign on divorce papers on notary.

Mranwihle My husband married to me and looted money feom me beated me and kicked me out of his house.

U hv filed 498 125 and domestic but due to corona nonthing much has done.

Main problem is my husband is now living with his first wife..i think that he married to me for money...everthing was pre planned.

Now Can i file 494 and 376 ? As all cases 125 domestic 498 will take time and i m 42 years husband and his first wife enjoying there life with my money..😭

Plz guide me.

Asked on 6/11/21, 7:56 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

Yes , you should surely file complaint under section 494 and 376....

498 was not required.

Immediately file 494 and 376.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/21, 12:36 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896


Read more
Answered on 6/14/21, 12:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India