Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

X and Y elopes A and B on the same day.X and A married each other with full family consent.But there is disagreement between parents of Y and B.Now parents Of B files a case and wrongly implicated X as an associate in 'kidnapping'.Now the investigating officer of the case harasses father of X out of bribe paid by B's parents.Unfortunately,X's father died of heart attack.Can criminal pro eedings be initiated against the guilty Investigating Officer?

Asked on 7/06/13, 9:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Already replied.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India