Legal Question in Criminal Law in United Kingdom

many years ago I jumped bail and ran away to another country came back

and have done no wrong however I want to go to my granddaughters wedding in America and am wondering if I can get a visa to enter USA

Asked on 10/21/16, 6:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Customer,

You will be able to get a VISA. You should contact this website for more information on how to apply for a VISA:

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards!

Donna Kakonge, LLB

Read more
Answered on 11/09/16, 9:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in United Kingdom