Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

As am divorcee,i fell in love with new boy ,we are in relationship from past 6months,he is a kind of sadist. I dont have freedom,he doubt me for evrything.Am feeling my husband was better than this person and am not feeling like continue the relationship with him. But he s not ready to leave me and dialy torturing me by coming near house. my mother also spoke with him not to torture. He is not understanding and am dialy suffering from his torture. What is the solution for this? please help me out i have lost my peace

Asked on 2/15/15, 11:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client u can file police complaint against him for threat and blackmailing. For proper discussion call me on 9422611385 or 8446247807

Adv prasad patil

Read more
Answered on 2/16/15, 1:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India