Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

I did marriage in delhi without informing to my parents and its registred with ghaziabaad I cant live without my husband and my parents dont allow me to go with my husband and they are not allowing me to go outside of my house where I can registered my complaint.

Asked on 8/31/15, 11:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client registered yr complaint with police. For detail discussion call me

Adv prasad patil



Read more
Answered on 9/01/15, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India