Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India


y name is Ranjan lives in newdelhi I m pest control service provider I want to know what licences are required to run a buisness and how I get a licences

Asked on 9/01/17, 8:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need licence which you are serving, if you have such requirement hire a lawyer or may hire us.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/17, 4:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India