Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

sir, i have taken a loan some amount from a lady for a period of six month.. in this case the witness is also a lady. i have given a receipt and a cheque against the loan. the lady who is witness is asking the whole amount to be paid. i have given 50% cash to the witness lady. she is threatening me to pay whole amount by 23rd of october 2013. if i fails to pay she will implicate a rape case on me. she has come to my house and staying wife and my children are threatened. my wife told her to go out of my house otherwise i will call police. the witness lady told my wife if u calls police she will registere a rape case against your husband. my wife is under threat. she is staying in my house. please advise me what should i do as a man to prevent from a false rape case

Asked on 10/21/13, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You should immediately contact the lawyer along with all the documents and approriately civil / criminal cases can be initiated against the wrong doer.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 11:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India