Legal Question in DUI Law in India

i need an advice against false fir regstration

Asked on 12/06/20, 1:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

In such case you may punish him and also get compensation.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/20, 11:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in India