Legal Question in Education Law in India

my actual date of birth as registered by the concerned department of the state is 1st April 1986 but on the certificate of class x is noted as 1st April 1986. in the year 2013. but on that time I did not noticed care fully after about 6 month I inform my school but they told me that they are unable to do any thing . now I am a PG holder and searching for a job and found that due to the one year loss I am unable apply in the no. of government job. Now what can I do ? can I challenged the education department because this has only occured due to their miss printing.

Asked on 6/17/13, 10:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should submit your Birth Certificate as valid proof of your date of birth wherever necessary.


Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 11:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India