Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

Aoa Sir

If any body wants to disinhert any son

Then what is the procedure of disinhertation

Asked on 6/24/16, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Owais Ahmad Qadri United Law Associates

If its possible to send the detail of question regarding disinharitance.

0333 582 3132

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/26/16, 3:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan