Legal Question in Education Law in Bangladesh

My father died in 2008 and then my mother married to my father's bother,now what are my rights?

Asked on 5/05/17, 12:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

I do not understand what rights you are talking about. You have every right to your late father's property. Your father's property should be distributed among you, your siblings (if any) and your mother. Your mother's current husband does not have right to your late father's property. Hope you get the answer.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/17, 12:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Bangladesh