Legal Question in Education Law in United Kingdom

Good evening! I have a question regarding, student exam results. I have failed one exam last year, so the university didn't allow me to apply for appeal as i was not sure that it is my mark and they didn't show me my exam papers.So I suppose to resit them next year. So a month ago i had my resit again and I failed again. University awarded me with ordinary degree but I not agree. I think something is wrong here. Please what actions i can make in order to help myself. to apply for EC or appeal, but I don't have enough evidence. As i don't want ordinary degree and need to do something to change my results. Thanks

Asked on 2/18/14, 1:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

In competitive examinations, our method of preparation for the exams is very important. It is our strategy which plays an important role to succeed. And when we are unsuccessful, we blame the system. You surely ought to have learnt from those two attempts. I suggest you adopt an innovative approach to achieve success and reappear for the paper instead of whiling about seeking legal recourse.


Read more
Answered on 2/18/14, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in United Kingdom