Legal Question in Education Law in India

iam a 2nd year engineering droput student nd my problem is tat my college is not giving my 10th nd 12th class marksheet without givivg them 2 more years whole fees. can i do police case against them ??? nd how can i get my marksheet back from them ???

Asked on 2/23/14, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

College fees are payable for the semesters that you have enrolled and attended, irrespective whether you have passed or failed the examinations. In case you have not paid the fees, the College has the legal right to detain your mark sheets till their dues are cleared.


Read more
Answered on 2/24/14, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India