Legal Question in Education Law in India

i want make domicile but no any education cert. and add.proof is present

Asked on 1/13/14, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

your ration card or Aadhar Card or any proof is sufficient.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/13/14, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India