Legal Question in Education Law in India

I have done mphil in mathematics from vinayaka mission university in 2010 now i have applied for provisional certificate. University asked to send dd of ₹1000.I have sent it to university plus attested copies of my certificates and my id .now its about 2 months university did not reply.if i call to university they just transfer my phone and no one give me answer about it. I have done mphil through distance education.l am from punjab it is not possible for me to go to university in tamilnaidu plz advice me how can i get my provisional and degree from university.l need it urgent

Asked on 3/04/14, 6:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

I tried to browse Vinayaka Mission University online but the Distance Education Module therein gives an error message. All the same, I am unable to comprehend your query, because you make no mention that you have appeared for the M.Phil examination sometime between 2010 and 2013 and cleared the same. Have you checked your result online by entering your examination Seat No. on the website ? M.Phil refers to Masters in Philosophy and I do not see how it has any connection with Mathematics. Was Mathematics a part of the course curriculum and you had opted for it ?

Please repost query with replies to above questions to guide you further.


Read more
Answered on 3/04/14, 8:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India