Legal Question in Education Law in India


i am working as lecturer(contract) since 13 yrs.I have qualified UGC-NET & AP-SET in 2012. As per university norms the faculty is eligible for incentives if he/she possess Ph.D/UGC-NET/AP-SET/M.Tech. Based on UGC-NET & AP-SET my college paid me 2 months incentives(dec'12 &jan;'13), after that it has stopped the incentives stating that i have pursued regular while in service.I did from DEC'10 to Dec'12.I did to study ph.d as was min. requirement to puand not for the sake of incentives.Incentives concept was not there in 2010. classes i have attended on sundays,on workings days before10:00am and after 4:30pm, and also regular to my work. I am physically challenged and cant stand or walk without stick and others support.I need to travel by autos which has become financial burden due to recdent increased auto hyderabad. And my director of working college is harassing by saying that she is handicapped so she qualified all the competitive exams.i have requested my college principal many times but of no use.Kindly please help me and provide a solution as what i should do

Asked on 2/25/14, 9:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may escalate the matter to the UGC authorities for remediation.


Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India