Legal Question in Education Law in India

Sir, Now I am doing my graduation final year. My name and my father name was written differently in my marksheet of class 12 and 10. I ask my school authority how to change my name when I get my class 10 admit cArd, but they said I can't change. So is there any way toh change my name in my mark sheet.. plz suggest. ..

Asked on 9/29/13, 9:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should give the School a copy of your Birth Certificate showing the original date of birth written therein and request the School / College Principal to forward your application with their remarks to the Board to amend and correct your date of birth on the mark sheet.


Read more
Answered on 9/30/13, 10:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India