Legal Question in Education Law in India

Sir, Now I am doing my graduation final year. My name and my father name was written differently in my marksheet of class 12 and 10. I ask my school authority how to change my name when I get my class 10 admit cArd, but they said I can't change. So is there any way to change my name in my mArk sheet. as now is causing problem sometimes.

Plz suggest

Asked on 9/30/13, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should provide the School with the copy of your Birth Certificate showing the Principal your name, your father's name and your mother's name, and request the School to get the correct name(s) mentioned on your Xth and XIIth marksheets by the Board.


Read more
Answered on 10/01/13, 2:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India