Legal Question in Education Law in India

sir I am pass out student of cmj university in

2012 but because of some problem occurred in

university that's y university closed and matter is

in court n because of it my magration n provical

degree certificate n main degree Im not got

because university is closed now...

I went for addmission in amravati university in

Maharashtra but they told me dat we will not

give you equivalent certificate for addmisson coz

ur university has not sent any notification dat ur

university syllbus has same as amravati


n sir in amravti university its rule dat if any one from outside university want addmission in amravati university then he should required equivalents certificate from amravati university...

sir they r not providing me equivalents certificate even I'm showing my original mark sheet n they telling dat ur degree is fake ur university is not regcogized etc....

sir dats y I'm not able to take addmsion in

amravti university and I'm in so much in tension please

help me how to get equivalent certificate...

n also tell me please can I get my addmision through RTI act n

what's its procedure please help me...

sir please help me so dat my life is not going to waste please help me out sir I'm in so trouble.....

Asked on 8/08/13, 11:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should tell the Principal / Registrar at the Amravati University that you will only repeat and appear for the final year examination of their University again.

Please note that any more questions further from you on this topic on Lawguru, will have to be prepaid for seeking a reply.


Read more
Answered on 8/08/13, 11:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India