Legal Question in Education Law in India

Sir, my son was studying 10th std. in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pondicherry. He was refused admission into class xi by imposing cut-off grade and as fresh admission. I requested them as per supreme court order passed in 5 SCC 512 of 1995, he should not be treated as fresh admission and as per CBSE guidelines no cut-off grade should be imposed. But they denied my request and refused to admit. Sir, for the past 40 days he missed the classes while other students are studying. I am financially weaker to fight them in the high court for writ petition. Please help me to get this solved legally by getting an interim order to make my son attend the classes till the final decision

Asked on 8/03/16, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case you cannot afford legal charges, there is a district legal service authority in every court. you may seek legal help from them free of cost.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/16, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India