Legal Question in Education Law in India

sir i am going to appear in SSC govt. job exam but i have an case against me . May i be rejected at the time of police verification. because it is a false case against me. how should i react towards police verification.

Sir this FIR is against me and my family lodged by my sister because she got court marry, when we went to meet her at high court , then she refused and shouted , and their lawyer made a video clip ,on behalf of this this FIR was lodged. so how long will it take to finish the case because i am preparing for SSC. IO is saying that he can remove arresting from charge sheet with exchange of some money. can removing of arresting saves my career. And what should i do at the time of police verification for govt. job. and how can we get rid of this case . because there is no one who can guide us. Can i show my case under trial to enter govt job.

Can removing of arresting from charge sheet benefit a little bit my career if yes then how?

Asked on 5/31/16, 1:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Step-by-step replying your query:

1. Rejection of your employment at the time of police verification depends on the advertisement, service code, and law concerned made against employment.

2. On your statement that False Case against you can't give you relief by the court.

3. How much time the case will take to finish is not definite.

4. First thing you have to be very clear that any police officer has not any power to give relief to any person under accusation taking or without taking money once the FIR has been registered accept release the accused on bond and taking security that the accused will appear in the court as and when required, therefore, my suggestion to everyone that never give any penny to any police officer, it is also a criminal office against which you may take shelter of law and punish such officer. Even if he remove your name from the chargesheet it does not mean that you came out from the case.

5. Remove from arrest can't save your career. To came from the situation you have to prove before the court that you are innocent, once it will proved, you can also take action against your sister and the IO who has reported false information before the court.

6. You should not conceal any information known to your in police verification, otherwise after getting service if such information reached to the management your service and career will again came in danger.

7. Only one way you can get rid from the case is that if your are a innocent person defend the charges lead against you and after that also take legal action against the complainant and the Investigating Officer.

8. Against to reply of your last question Once FIR lodged against you it is the duty of the IO to arrest you and sent you before the magistrate within 24 hours.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/16, 1:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India