Legal Question in Education Law in India


For the last 4 year i was working in a repute engineering college in Tamilnadu(INDIA). On January 29,2014 evening 4pm college principal called me and said I have no teaching eligibility so asked me to quit the college.I have evidence from University that I am eligible to work in engineering colleges.From 29th January I didnt went college. January 30 they put salary for other employees but they didnt provide salary for me. They also didnt put increment for the last one year.Without any increment I worked for one year.This shows my sincerety but they throw me out with out giving me salary for one month.When I approached for my Certificates they aske me to pay 2 month salary to get my certificates.I am a middle class man.I am now searching for job. I Cant get job with out my certificates. I dont know what to do. Pls reply me.

Asked on 3/08/14, 11:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

you write to them and demand your salary if the y fail to do so serve them a legal notice.for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 2:03 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should file a written representation detailing the facts to the College Principal copied to the College Trustees and the Registrar of the University requesting the Principal to furnish and specify valid grounds and reasons for your termination from service for their information and action. In the meanwhile, you should simultaneously register on all free job sites and attend interview calls to ensure you do not lose out on your livelihood.


Read more
Answered on 3/12/14, 5:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India