Legal Question in Elder Law in India

Dear sir

my father now 85 years he gave registered gift deed to my elder sister he want add some amend in that I.e

1. gifted deed come to power after my father and mother death

2. my father can decrease the leanth and width

Asked on 10/18/14, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

He can amend the deed,or make minor changes in deed.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/14, 9:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India