Legal Question in Elder Law in India

I need a legal advice. My father has thrown me out from the property and house because of my wife. All the procedure was done legally and there was an AD related with that on the paper. It is almost four years since then, I am staying separately in a rented house. I take care of my father and frequently visit them. Now past couple of month I am jobless and I am finding tough to pay the rent and also I have kids to take care. My wife got a Job and things are improving.

Now I just want to know can I go back to my father house as they told me to move in because of my problem. Do I need to take any step or need to take any permission? I am the only son of my parents. Please advice.

Asked on 3/02/14, 7:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

please be sure that your wife wants to shift back also.Legally nothing needs to be done. take care of them and make them happy.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/14, 7:39 pm
Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

No legal formality is required.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/14, 11:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India