Legal Question in Elder Law in India

A mother wants to disown his son....whts d publication in d newspaper is sufficient or is there any other procedure through court. .also

Asked on 12/23/13, 1:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

publication in the news paper would suffice and disinherit him from your assets.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/13, 3:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India