Legal Question in Elder Law in India

sir maine court marriage kr li 21st may 2013 me apne ghr me kisi ko ni btaya.mai mrg kr k sidha ghr ayi apne uske ghr kbi b ni gyi.mere father n brother ni ldke se time manga mai apne ghr me bta dungi bt wo to mid nyt drink kr k meri sis mom ko abusive n threat dene lga.mai us se chhutkara chahti hu.financially weak h aid gye to wo bole private lawyer kro.mera hubby n uska father indirect threat de re h k meri sis ki mrg ni hone denge mrg h 1 mnth bad meri sis k.kya meri mrg dismis ho skti h

Asked on 10/28/13, 5:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Legal service authority cannot deny to take your case .You have got number of rights like under sec 125 crpc domestic violence act etc under which you can file complaint against your husband.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India