Legal Question in Elder Law in India

My wife Kept Fir in Women Police Station as 498. Poice told me to bring Surity and Let me go for One Week . I asked a Copy of 498 complaint. But they told bring Surities First.

What is my Next Step. Since i did'nt go to Police Station for 2 Weeks.

Police Called me after One Week. But did"nt call now.

Please can you give me advice

Asked on 6/08/15, 2:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Police will go to Mahila Ayog for authenticity of 498a complain. It Ayog satisfy they may arrest you. Before that you provide security and apply to mahila Ayog and appear for the enquiry.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/15, 7:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India