Legal Question in Entertainment Law in India

I am Priyanka, Owner of Jashnn Events & Entertainment.Our company was handling a decor and wedding planning for a client and for 13th & 15th February 2013 we hired a decorator for shagan and wedding decor resp. for a client - Mr.Amit mehrotra. We hired this vendor - Mr.Jaspreet from global gifting to do the decor and contract was signed on 5th February 2013 and deal was finalized in Rs 1,25,000. But the decor done by Jaspreet was not upto the mark and on 15th February he didnt do the decor as decided. Flower arrangement, Stage Decor, Entrance, Food Counter Treatment , And vedi everything was not as decided. even flowers used were not same and as shown to Mr.Jaspreet in pictures. Now i had had paid Rs.95000 till 14th February 2013 to this vendor. But as work done was not as per the requirement of the client. Mr Amit Mehrotra paid only Rs.45000 for the same. Now since 16th February 2013, I am continuously calling Mr.Jaspreet for the same. bUt he is making excuses, saying cant come as my mother is not well or I am out of town. Request you to please take action against him as we cant pay this from our pockets

Also, i had filed a complaint on 24th of April at Pandav Nagar police station. But no action has been taken as they are saying it doesnt come under police.

Please guide what can be done on thi



Asked on 5/20/13, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

If the police has not taken any action on the complaint, a private complaint can be filed to the magistrate in Karkardooma. you can also file a suit for recovery.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 11:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in India