Legal Question in Environmental Law in Pakistan


Dear Law Guru Representative,

The issue i am facing is that my neighbors who lives just two plots besides my home ( FYI : My Home # is A-4 while his home # is A-1 ) is continuously kept burning garbage in unoccupied plots (Plot A-2 & A-3) whom deadly smokes always enter in to our home and causing breathing issues , Moreover i have told them personally many times that we have medical patient in our home and your action for kept burning up the garbage causes disturbance to us and for the patient but instead of acting like a good neighbors he is not willing to stop and is not stopping his actions , I would like to know what legal rights i have to proceed further to stop his action regarding garbage burning.

Thanking you in advance and hope to have helpful response in this regards.


Fahad Rafiq

Asked on 3/22/19, 10:17 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

yes... you do have very effective legal remedy against it. only you need to take action/

can contact me on my cell: 92-323-4638149


Read more
Answered on 3/23/19, 12:05 am
M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

There are two remedies available for you. First to file an application to the district environmental authority, second to file a suit for permanent injunction.

For details call 0321-5535469

Read more
Answered on 3/25/19, 7:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in Pakistan