Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

Everybody in my neighbourhood passing their draining pipes near my home and because of it i m facing problems. My home's sides are full of water it seems like a daldal around my home plz help me wheather i can take any legal action against these people or not.

Asked on 3/12/14, 11:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

yes you can report the matter to the municipal authorities asking them to rectify the leakage.Do the neighbour have any other alternative apart from usingf the land near your house for passing the drainage pipe??

Read more
Answered on 3/24/14, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India