Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

A person dig a pit on public street road and draining savage water. All local officials appealed and asked him to remove that. but he didn't yet.. What can we do legally. How do we file a case against him? The neighboring peoples are affecting by so many diseases because of this savage water.

Asked on 11/28/13, 1:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

A complaint can be filed in city civil court and also before the pollution control board.

Read more
Answered on 11/28/13, 1:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India