Legal Question in Family Law in India

HellO All,

I would like to introduce my self a ajinkya from Mumbai.

I am here seeking help for a strange problem.

one of my very close friends who has got married an year ago and blessed with a 4 month baby boy.

He and his wife has been having issue on the pretext that his wife has an extra marital affair.

I came to konw about it only after he blamed me for it.

I have never ever even spoken to her.

i explained this to him very clearly but he is refusing to beleive as he found my cell number in her monthly call statement.

I called on that mobile (which he claims is his wife's) only to speeak him as his phone was out of range. I wasn't even aware that the number is used by his wife.

i explained this to him in a lot of ways but it did not help.

He now wants to file a case on me. So, i want to know how do i counter strike this and get out of this problem.

I have a good job and a bright future ahead i dont want to get into this mess.

I truly hold nothing with her.

Please help me.

Asked on 8/26/13, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client though he can file case of adultery on u then only call records will not punish u. he have to present strong proofs to establish adultery. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/27/13, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India