Legal Question in Family Law in India

me and my boy friend were in contact since 8years , got married and the eloped as soon he married. What shall i do.?

Asked on 8/03/17, 7:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client if u donor have his address then file police complaint for missing. If u have his address then file case for restitution of conjugal rights and ask him to cohabit with u. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 8/06/17, 1:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India