Legal Question in Family Law in India

if a boy make a fraud marriage certificate to annoy the girl and we make a verification of signature of girl ,so whether the court will approve it or they will take decision on the basis of registrar who may speak lie to save his job as he helped the boy to make a fraud marriage certificate.i want to know that to whom will court think right? the expertise of signature or the registrar ?? please help me.

Asked on 6/03/13, 8:15 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client file case against that boy and registrar. court will definietly check signature of the girl. if court will found something wrong then the boy and registrar will surely get punished. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 9:12 am

Hi sir/madam, if any doubut about signature, you have to file Interlocutory application for FSL to the handwriting experts... the handwriting experts are only authenticated person say about this one. The registrar is not a expertise of signature.... . Have you filed the case for declaration of void marriage?, if not , you have to file the same before jurisdictional family of luck... if any help please call me on mobile phone which is mentioned in the website ... Kindly click on the LIKE icon. It will be a token of appreciation... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate, Bangalore.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India