Legal Question in Family Law in India

my brother married to a girl for 3 months ago.they lived together for just 13 days.he went for states and her wifestudyingin engg her mother and she threatening that she will file a dowry caSE aganist my father is a stroke patient.kindly give suggestions

Asked on 9/05/13, 2:18 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

you may contact personally or mail me.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 9:37 pm

shiv shakner saini saini law

where she is living now? and wt abt her husband's behavior towards her from USA? for details may call 11.oo am to 1.20 pm 09587744142 this will be chargeable.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 10:42 pm
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You may register a case with the local police giving all details.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 2:00 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India