Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hello, My brother got married 3 months ago. his wifes family cheated us, they hide asthama & heart disease she had before marriage. So what is best

way to handle this situation. My brother want divorce.

Asked on 9/23/13, 4:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

within one year you can file case of annulment instead of divorce. if the problem is not curable.

Good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 8:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India