Legal Question in Family Law in India

my brother's wife complaint against me and my father for attempt to rape but it is false case please give me advice for this false statement

Asked on 9/23/13, 5:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

kindly contact me with complete details for legal assistance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket


Curare Legal


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 9:41 pm

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Kindly apply for anticipatory bail, and then cooperate in investigation with the police. After her medical examination the truth shall be revealed and you and your file shall be admonished from all the charges.To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/23/13, 11:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India