Legal Question in Family Law in India

In case of adopted girl child mother is not willing to take care of the kid and father is. kid is less than 5years. Will the CARA allow the kid to stay with the father? The gurantor in this is case is fathers brother and sister inlaw will that be considered.

Asked on 4/22/19, 2:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

age is a prominent factor as the father is just 5 years elder to the child. what is the age of the child. i believe there would be issues before CARA.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/19, 12:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India