Legal Question in Family Law in India

My case in court is running 498A,DVC and Maintenance. I have a son of age 6 yrs. I am with my parents. I knew the information tha my husband is married again but where is he kept that lady i dont know. Then how to proceed legally. Its diffcult for me to proof. How can get proof and produce to police pl. advise me sir

Asked on 9/01/13, 12:24 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u have to collect the proofs of his second marriage like marriage photographs. if u get proofs then u can file case of bigamy against him and he will punish up to seven years of the jail. for more details call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 12:26 am

shiv shakner saini saini law

be in touch of that man n lady relative

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 1:04 am

you can appoint any detective and collect all the inforamtion else without proof even police or court will not take any action.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 1:43 am

dear madam ..

contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 3:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India