Legal Question in Family Law in India

if A from Chandigarh mariied B of Calcutta then which would be their matrimonial city ?

Asked on 9/04/13, 3:26 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

Legally, there is nothing defined as "matrimonial city" normally it is where the couple live after the marriage.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 3:32 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

where marriage solemnized, where the couple resided as husband and wife or where the wife is staying.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 8:47 am

dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 11:06 pm

what you want to do?

If you want to register your marriage then you may register the same in Chandigarh and i am here in chandigarh to do the same in one day.

If u want to file the divorce then you may file it anywhere in Chandigarh or Calcutta.

If u r a girl then you may file it anywhere in india.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 10:05 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Where couple is residing.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 6:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India