Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

I have two children with a lady I have been living with for five years, would custody of the children be granted to me if we eventually separate

Asked on 6/18/18, 6:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

Though you did not state the ages of the children, The trite principle of law is that custody of children of tender years are usually granted to the mother except where you can prove that granting custody to the mother is not in the best interest of the child. For further clarification and assistance feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/19/18, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria