Legal Question in Family Law in India

i was being cross checked by the lawyer of my respondent(husband)before the judge. but they recorded only what judge asked me and the answers which i gave as false or incorrect was not recorded. it was so bad the lawyer of my respondent did not allow me to speak what difficulty i faced. please help me in this regard how to give a statement in front of the judge again and to make them hear my situation.

Asked on 9/06/13, 3:25 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client what is yr exact problem for proper discussion call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 5:28 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

In a pending court case, your lawyer may help you better.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 7:01 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India