Legal Question in Family Law in India

Does a daughter has any right over the property earned by her father.specially when he has left her with out performing his duties like paying for her maintenance, getting her married etc.

Asked on 2/19/22, 5:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

If the father has died intestate, the daughter can file partition.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/22, 9:54 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Yes she has the same rights at par with other class 1 heirs. I further agree with Mr. Gupta on his aforesaid opinion.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/22, 11:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India