Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Madam / Sir

We are living in joint family, My sister is married seven year back as per Hindu religion to my mother's younger brother he is working in state government aided college in Mysore, but he married to one of the college student recently two years back. we came to know by one of the students of the college, kindly advice how to take necessary action against that second married girl.

Asked on 1/24/21, 9:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a complaint u/s 494 of IPC at the police station of the place where your sister resides with her husband. there may be resistance by the police authorities. If they fail to register FIR then file a complaint to the Area Magistrate under section 200 of Cr PC alongwith application u/s 156(3) of CrPC.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/21, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India